We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our Site after any changes to these Terms will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use our Site. By using our Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract.
- Service Availability: We strive to keep our Site available at all times, but we cannot guarantee that the Site will always be available or uninterrupted. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site at any time without notice.
- User Conduct: You agree to use our Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You will not use our Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property: The content and materials on our Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Crypto Legal or our licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the materials on our Site for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: OUR SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OUR SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability: WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Crypto Legal and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law: These Terms and your use of our Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Karnataka, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Site will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Indian Arbitration Act.